At Fundipor we take the General Data Protection Regulation very seriously and we honor the trust you place in us in the collection and processing of your personal data.
We guarantee the security of your data and only collect the data strictly necessary for the purchase or provision of services. The collection and use of this data for other purposes, such as Marketing, requires prior consent, which we intend to be always clear, transmitted and accurate.
The collected data will be kept for the period necessary to provide the service or during the term of the contract (if you are our client) and will not be transmitted or transferred to any third parties other than subcontractors and other authorized companies working on our behalf for the purposes described in this policy. For example, companies contracted to provide customer support services or help protect and secure our services and systems may need access to personal data to perform these functions. In these cases, these companies must formally comply with our data privacy and security requirements and are not allowed to use the personal data that we may provide or to which they may have access, for any purpose other than that for which they were contracted.
- What types of data does Fundipor collect?
Fundipor collects data on entities such as partners, suppliers, customers, potential customers and some contacts of employees of these entities. We collect data such as name, email, company name, title and telephone number. In the case of subscriptions, other data may be requested for billing purposes.
- For what purposes does Fundipor collect personal data and what is the legal basis for processing this information?
The data collected is intended for processing orders, sending communications and notifications, processing requests for information and downloads, statistical analysis or for other purposes previously agreed and requested, which detailed information will always be provided at the time of collection.
Your data will only be used if one of the following conditions is met:
- Provided your consent by signing or accepting a digital or paper form
- Data are required to fulfill a contract
- Data are required to comply with legal obligations
- The data are necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests of Fundipor, as long as they do not prevail over the interests or rights, freedoms and guarantees of the holder of such data
- Does Fundipor use personal data for Direct Marketing?
Fundipor will only use your personal data to send you previously requested or consented information. Communications may be made via email, telephone or SMS.
Fundipor will not sell or share its databases with third parties.
- Who has access to your personal data?
Fundipor does not disclose any personal data to third parties without the consent of its owner, except:
- When this is essential for Fundipor employees, employees, suppliers or business partners to provide a product or service or carry out a function on behalf of Fundipor that you previously requested
- When required or permitted by law
Fundipor has already taken measures to ensure that its employees and subcontractors, with access to personal data, receive adequate training for its correct processing, with respect for this policy and for the legal obligations of data protection.
Without prejudice, on a case-by-case basis, we will also take reasonable precautions to avoid any type of non-compliance, such as carrying out audits. If any non-compliance occurs, Fundipor will apply disciplinary sanctions to its employees and may cancel contracts with subcontractors who violate the agreed measures.
Whenever Fundipor uses any subcontractor, it will safeguard compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation and other applicable legislation in terms of security and data protection, particularly through the provision of contractual provisions that ensure that the subcontractor uses the data received only:
- For specific purposes
- In accordance with the purposes described in this policy
- Using adequate security means, in order to protect personal data against illegal or unauthorized treatment, as well as against its accidental loss, destruction or other harmful actions
Fundipor also undertakes not to hire another subcontractor to carry out specific data processing operations on behalf of the client without the client having given prior written authorization in a general or specific manner.
- Are your data safe with Fundipor?
Fundipor has taken the necessary technical and organizational measures to adequately protect your data from unauthorized processing and access.
Fundipor makes all reasonable efforts to prevent unauthorized or illegal use of personal data as well as their loss, destruction or damage. However, it is never possible to provide an absolute guarantee regarding the security of personal data. For this reason, Fundipor will promptly inform the subjects involved and the respective competent authorities (within the legally required deadlines), whenever any breach or security incident occurs.
Fundipor protects the security of personal data through the following means:
Use of certificate encryption on all website information
- Implementation of an internal security policy that includes access control, configuration, storage, backup, support, transmission, auditing, technological infrastructure update and a strong authentication policy
- Confidentiality commitment on the part of its employees and subcontractors and that the latter only act in accordance with the instructions received, through the formalization of a contract or other valid regulation, with the same obligations in terms of data protection as those imposed on Fundipor
- Constant training for your employees
Users are also responsible for complying with their responsibilities with regard to their own security, namely:
- Using strong passwords
- Non-disclosure of the password to any other person
- Do not use the same credentials on different services
Although we have implemented a number of plausible security measures to protect your information, the Internet is an open system and we cannot guarantee the security of the information you transmit to us through this medium. Any transmission you make to us is at your own risk and it is your responsibility to ensure that any personal data you send to us is done securely.
- Does Fundipor use data from third parties or does it have specific product practices?
Fundipor may use data held by its customers in our products to provide analytical management insights.
Fundipor may also process your analytical data together with analytical data from other entities, to provide more intelligent features in the products to all users of the Fundipor community, while always ensuring the privacy and protection of your business data, without ever revealing them or share with third parties.
This data processing will only be carried out with your consent to be able to use our products. Consent to data processing can be revoked at any time, with the consequent loss of the right to use part or all of our products.
Your data will be kept for this purpose during the period of use of our products, and thereafter for the period defined for the untying of the use of our products, which must also comply with the legal provisions in force.
Fundipor may also use data held by its customers for security purposes, to comply with legal obligations or for troubleshooting and support purposes, as long as they are properly aligned with the terms of service, upon request or with the consent of its customers.
- Como pode exercer os seus direitos no âmbito do RGPD?
Within the scope of the RGPD, you can directly update your personal information or set some of your preferences such as receiving newsletters. You can also request some specific rights such as:
- Additional information on the use of your data
- A copy of the data stored in our databases
- Limitation on processing or forgetting your personal data
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, we will analyze it and respond within the legally required deadlines (maximum of 30 days). We may need to verify or prove your identity before enforcing these rights.
If you have any questions regarding our use of your personal data, you may, at any time, contact our Data Protection Officer directly via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are dissatisfied with our use of your personal data or with our response after exercising any of these rights, you have the right to file a complaint with the national supervisory authority (Comissão Nacional de Proteção de Dados – CNPD | Rua de São Bento, n.º 148, 3º, 1200-821 Lisboa | Phone: 351 213928400 | Fax: +351 213976832 | e-mail: email@example.com).
See the Terms Conditions for more information.